Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.
Ikimono World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Ikimonogakari Update] Yoshioka Kiyoe, to release a cover album

2 posters

Go down

[Ikimonogakari Update] Yoshioka Kiyoe, to release a cover album Empty [Ikimonogakari Update] Yoshioka Kiyoe, to release a cover album

Post by eyuancozyu Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:37 pm

I've got the news as soon as they got posted on social media (in Japanese), but there's me... lazy. I was thinking of waiting for other sites to post this news but then it's nearly a month and I tried googling if someone already broke out the news, to find out none.

Yoshioka Kiyoe, to release a cover album on October 24, 2018

Album is entitled "Utairo" and so far there are 10 tracks, including the two prior released songs: "Yume de Aetara" (originally by Ohtaka Eiichi) and "Ito" (originally by Nakajima Miyuki). Some other tracks include "Shounen" by Yuzu, "Eine Kleine" by Yonezu Kenshi, among others. The album costs ¥3,000 + tax. [1] [2]

Earlier this year, Yoshioka Kiyoe opened up her own personal website seemingly promoting her cover songs. I did get the hunch that she's probably slowly inching to a solo career just like how Mizuno Yoshiki and Yamashita Hotaka are currently engaged with a lot of projects.

The news broke out last August 21, 2018. [2]

As part of promoting the album, Yoshioka Kiyoe launches her Instagram account [3].

Yoshioka Kiyoe currently has a verified Instagram account, @kiyoe_utairo_official where she posts updates and behind the scenes of the production of the album. [3] [4]

Screenshot taken 2018/09/16 08:12 UTC
[Ikimonogakari Update] Yoshioka Kiyoe, to release a cover album IMG_20180916_161230

Sources:

(1) Yoshioka Kiyoe Website
(2) Twitter: @ikimono_news
(3) Instagram: @kiyoe_utairo_official
(4) Yoshioka Kiyoe website - 吉岡聖恵「うたいろ」オフィシャルInstagramスタート!
eyuancozyu
eyuancozyu
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 120

https://web.facebook.com/IkimonoGakari0

Back to top Go down

[Ikimonogakari Update] Yoshioka Kiyoe, to release a cover album Empty Re: [Ikimonogakari Update] Yoshioka Kiyoe, to release a cover album

Post by moumines Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:32 pm

She changed her IG handle name. It's @kiyoe_yoshioka_official now.
moumines
moumines
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Female
Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

[Ikimonogakari Update] Yoshioka Kiyoe, to release a cover album Empty Re: [Ikimonogakari Update] Yoshioka Kiyoe, to release a cover album

Post by eyuancozyu Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:03 pm

thanks for the information Very Happy
eyuancozyu
eyuancozyu
Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Male
Number of posts : 120

https://web.facebook.com/IkimonoGakari0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down